Information on Data Processing
- Contact -
- General legal information
This data processing policy includes the rules concerning the processing of personal data during the contact provided by the website www.policell.hu (hereinafter: website) operated by the PoliCell Kft. (as Controller), as well as the information on the data processing.
We process the data of the persons who granted their consent to the processing of their data by us.
We inform you that your personal data are stored on the legal basis of consent. You can notify us of your requests through the following contact details.
- Description of the Controller:
Controller name: PoliCell Kft.
Registered office: 3796 Borsodszirák, Petőfi Sándor út 43.
Mailing address: 3796 Borsodszirák, Petőfi Sándor út 43.
Telephone number: (+36) 48 / 525 - 129
- Legal basis of the data processing:
We inform you that your personal data are processed during the contact provided by the Controller on the legal basis of consent.
On the basis of the above, in accordance with the Act CXII of 2011 on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and on Freedom of Information (Info tv.) and Point a), Paragraph (1), Section 6 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), consent is necessary for the data processing.
- Purpose of the data processing:
The purpose of the data processing is to provide contact by the Controller.
- Scope of personal data:
We ask you to give real data in each case.
Beyond these, however, we do not ask or accept provision of any other personal data so please do not send, give and share with us any other personal data or special data (such as any data concerning your ethnicity, political views or religious beliefs).
We process the personal data managed only to the extent and in the range necessary for the contact provided by the Controller.
- Data processing, transfer of data
We process the data managed with regard to the provision of contact as the designated Controller, furthermore, the following processors have access to them:
- The Controller’s server provider
For the daily operation of the website, the Controller engages a processor, who ensures the server operation, provides the system host and the storage space, and, within the framework of it, stores the personal data provided through the website on the server serving the website, for the duration of the contract made with it.
Description of the processor performing the server services:
Processor name: Corvus Telekom Kft.
Registered office: 3534 Miskolc Mexikóvölgy u. 2
Mailing address: 3534 Miskolc Mexikóvölgy u. 2
Telephone number: +36 70 935 88 07
- Duration of the data processing:
The data storage will terminate when the consent is withdrawn.
- Storage of data
We store the data provided by you digitally.
- Your rights and remedies
In case of processing your personal data, you have numerous rights which can be exercised by sending a request to any of the contact details stated in Section 2.
Right of access to and correction of the personal data
You are entitled to have access to your personal data at any time, request for copy, as well as correct or update them.
In accordance with the right to have access, you are entitled to receive information about the following:
- a) purposes of the data processing;
- b) categories of the personal data concerned;
- c) the addressees or categories of addressees to whom the personal data were or will be notified, including especially the addressees of a third country (non EU member country) and the international organisations;
- d) in an actual case, the planned duration of the storage of the personal data;
- e) the concerned person’s right that they may ask the controller to correct, delete the personal data relating to them or restrict their processing, and raise an objection to the processing of such personal data;
- f) right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
We understand its importance so if you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us through any of the contact details given in Section 2.
Right of data portability
Your personal data are portable, so you are entitled receive them in an articulated, widely used, computer readable format. It means that you receive your personal data managed by us in a format your computer can read and you can transfer electronically to another person.
If you wish to exercise the right of data portability, please contact the Controller through any of the contact details given in Section 2.
Right of deletion of personal data
You are entitled to ask for the deletion of your data, if
- a) your personal data are not needed for the purposes we collected them; or
- b) you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, and there is no other basis for the data processing; or
- c) you raise an objection to the processing of your personal data;
- d) the processing of the personal data is not done properly; or
- e) the deletion of your personal data is necessary for complying with the law provisions.
If you wish to delete your personal data stored by us, please contact us through any of the contact details given in Section 2.
Right of restriction of data processing
You can restrict the processing of your personal data, if
- a) you think the personal data stored on you are not accurate; or
- b) the processing of personal data is not done properly, but instead of requesting for their deletion, you would rather like to restrict their processing; or
- c) we do not need your personal data for the purposes we collected them originally, however, you need these data for the purpose of submitting, enforcing a claim, or protecting against the claim, or
- d) your raised an objection to processing your personal data and you are waiting for the confirmation whether your interests concerning the objection supersede the legal basis of the data processing.
If you wish to restrict processing of your personal data, please contact us through any of the contact details given in Section 2.
Right of objection